2007年12月26日 星期三

It's X'mas time

I don't really know why 25th of October is not a public holiday anymore
but I DO know that they cannot cut the fun out just because we can't take the day off!

my cousin, some of our friends and I went bowling on X'mas night.
I didn't play though, just sit there and watch them play
I was too tired and hungry.

after bowling, one of the guys and I went shopping.
he is Taiwanese but studies in New Zealand.
so I showed him some cool shopping places.
he bought a top. he was satisfied.
the other people chilled at a cafe called PS.
they told me panini and fries were nice

then we went off to another bar called illy
it's downstair my place
I like the drinks there
and they have nice sandwitches as well
costing me $140 a plate.

We chatted 'til 11pm

It was nice having family and friends gathering together on x'mas day.

沒有留言: